Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Most importantly, the innermost seal preventing the solution from being exposed must not be unsealed.
As some of our solutions are classified as Dangerous Goods (DGs), we strongly suggest that you adhere to legislative requirements of the Land Transport Rule - Dangerous Goods 2005 prior to returning the item.
Note that you will be responsible for payment of your own shipping costs when returning the item. If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase that you should have received (via email) upon completion of the payment process for the item. This is generated and sent either by our selected payment provider (if paid with credit card) or directly by us (if paid with bank deposit).
To return the item, please perform the following steps:
- Complete and submit a "Return" form through our Contact Us page ensuring that you:
- Attach a copy of the payment receipt for your item required as a proof of purchase. This can be done by clicking on the "File Upload" button
- Select in the "Return For" field whether a "Refund" or "Exchange" of the item should be processed if the return is received and approved by us
- Provide a reason for initiating the return process in the "Comment" field including any requirements specified in the REFUND or EXCHANGE section below
- Please allow us some time to process the form and send you an email confirming whether or not we approve of your item return (including any supplementary information)
- Once you have received a formal confirmation from us, please send the item to the following address either by courier or drop-off (within standard business hours):
6 Astley Ave,
Note: Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUND (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Note: Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately items that were purchased during a sale or at a discounted price cannot be refunded.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please:
- Firstly check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company
- Next contact your bank
Note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please inform us by replying to the email you should have received as part of initiating the return process through the submitted form.
EXCHANGE (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
Note: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon delivery.
If you are approved, then your exchange will be processed. By default, we will exchange the returned item for an identical type.
If you wish to exchange the returned item for a different type, please specify its catalog name in the "Comment" field prior to submitting the "Return" form. Please note that you will be billed for any difference in price between the returned and exchanged item (if the latter's regular price is of higher value). We will ship the exchanged item once any outstanding payment has been completed.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for the exchanged item to reach you may vary.